LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ritu   08 January 2018

Injustice in fnf settlement

Hi, Please guide me on below queries 1) After working for 2 months i resigned from a private company job clearly giving the resignation and was ready to serve the notice period(which was 5 days for non confirmed employees)Since the HR Portal was not working I could not mark my attendance online but signatured the manual attendance register in the office.It happened for three days in the due salary cycle. As the email system was not working i reminded by boss many times to approve my attendance regularization requests in the system. On the last day of my working he said that he has approved my attendance regularisation requests. In my FnF settlement these three days salary was not there and on the contrary my boss stated to HR that i was not present and I signatured the register in wrong way as fraud. 2) when I entered my resignation in HR portal and was ready to serve the notice period he asked me not to come to the office in three days. Inspite of his statement i asked him that it is necessary for me to come still my boss didnt agree. Since he was my boss i could not go against him. Again here also he befooled me and stated to HR that i was absconding. Please guide me how could i prove my honesty and Can I ask for my salary for three days and notice period.Although I have pics also of attendance register,and resignation steps of HR Portal. Please help Regards

Learning

1 Replies

Hitendra   09 January 2018

Dear Expert,

Kindly help me 

I am doing the job in private Mattress company.Springair India Pvt Ltd.at the time of joining they make compulsory to sign Bond for one year, and I do as they say.after 5 months no any single month salary and TADA Expanse get in time it is always given after 20 to 25 days gone from next month.I have EMI so I face very much problem about it. I request for the same but company doesn't ready for pay on time even they touchered me for leaving the job mental harassment done by my bosses. so I resign from my job, my due with last month salary INR 64000 but when I talk with HR as per answer is given by them they can not pay anything to me The Bond clearly mentioned If any employee left the job One month salary is not given but in my case my orhter dues are also  refuse to pay, The convenience of Expanse is done by my pocket from last 4 month for the company but now they are not ready to pay which is Invested by me for working requirement to do market all vouchers are submitted to them in time.

I feel cheated by the company   

Kindly Help me for the same, 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register