Decode Ballistic Reports Like a Pro. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi (doctor)     18 December 2013

injunction order

I have filed for injunction against my previous business partner, as he was claiming his athourity over my new business. But somehow judge did not give us chance. Meanwhile, the dispute got settled outside court. I paid some amount as court fee for injunction order. The amount was morethan 20000. Now as the matter is solved, i have requested my lawyer to withdraw the case n m expecting full or part of the amount i deposited in tthe court. But my lawyer is saying v cant get that amount back. He is even not withdrawing case either. I paid his fee with no due. Pls let me know to get my lease deed n money from the court


 0 Replies


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register