injunction order

Respected sir, my name is R.S Kumar the judicial magistrate of first class given tempervary injection order to restrain the respondents but the respondents with relatives and men power they are not allowing me to the suit schedule property and they are making false cases on me and police registered case on me and I approached court again and I had taken police aid now police are saying that in injection order property u can not enter and u cannot construct any thing here .what is the solution for me ?
can I enter in my suit scheduled property and can I construct a slut house in it? thanking you

Is there any provision for injunction in criminal matters?    I'm not in the know.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x