LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajendran (manager)     24 November 2012

Injuction order

Dear Sir,

We purchased 2 acre agri land  on 2000 , and that  was registered in my dad name, and we have RTC and other documents related to that property in our name only... and we did agriculture in that land... In 2007 due to incresed the land value the land seller's sisters was filed a civil case that they are also have ownership in that land...( Actually that land seller have 10 acre totally in that 2 acre only he sold to us.. and totally 2 sisters he have )...  that time we did maize corp and 2 months old that corp.. they land sellers gathered together and destroyed the corp.. and they are not allowed us to enter in that land.. we went court and filed a case and they given " Injunction Order " to do agri in that land... but repeatetly the land sellers arrise the problems ... finally the land was not used by us and that was not corped by any one...  same time the civil case was going in court for past 5 years, not yet get judgement .. we accure a huge lose without corp"... 


klinldy give a suggestion in this case .....


 1 Replies

Gopikrishna Kalyanam (Lawyer)     26 November 2012

Dear Rajendran,

Greetings. When the erstwile land owner enters your land and prevents you from agricultural activities, promptly give a police complaint and also file a contempt application in the Court.

Best Wishes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register