Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Biplab Dutta (Proprietor)     27 February 2012

Information on how to file case against my client

Hi,
I am from Corporate Cheese, we are a Recruitment consultancy based out of Mumbai, and there is 1 issue for which I am not getting any kind of reply from my client. The issues are mentioned below:-

1) As per the contract if the client hires any candidate within 90 days from the date of introduction of the candidate to the client, then Corporate Cheese should receive a payment for the same. The problem is the client has got a candidate which was firstly introduced by Corporate Cheese and then by different Vendor and the HR person never informed the other Vendor regarding the duplicity. The candidate is selected and they are not paying the amount to us.
The mistake was done by the HR and we are getting a loss for the same.

very important : we have only transaction on email in Microsoft outlook and financial trasaction with them, the contract was not signed however we have send them a soft copy by my official mail to the Senior HR Manager of the client with all the clause mentioned. They are not ready to pay and saying there is no signed document hwoever we are working ona averbal agreement from the Senior HR manager and all the financial transaction are done according to the clause mentioned in the contract send by us to them. Now they are not ready to pay.

Please guide me how to File Case Against my client and also if all the trasaction on the official mail id holds value even if the there is no written signed agreement.

Please find attached the soft copy which has been send to the client by us.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register