Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nandita (PHd Student)     02 October 2013

Indian marrying a banglades national in south korea

Hello everyone,

I am a Phd student pursuing my doctoral studies in a university in South Korea. I an an Indian national and am HIndu by religion. I am in love with a colleague of mine who is from Bangladesh and is Muslim. We are both living in South Korea at the moment. Due to professional demands, both of us may be required to get married in South Korea itself, without the liberty to visit our respective countries to get a registered marriage done.

I would like to get all possible information for the procedure for an Indian national getting married to a foreigner in some foreign country. What are the required formalities and documents that would be needed in the process. Also, incase this is not possible, what is the procedure to get the marriage solemnized in India.

Many thanks.

Nandita

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 October 2013

In India under the Special Marriage Act. marriage certificate internationally acceptable by getting the 'apostille' stamps on it.Then it will be valid through out international countries.

Nandita (PHd Student)     04 October 2013

Thank you for your answer..but I wished to know the procedure to get the marriage registered in South Korea..which is not the country of citizenship for either of us. Probably a person dealing with Immigration law would be in a better position to answer my query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register