LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

geethu (student)     15 June 2014

Indian consulate problem



I am born in 1980. I have got passport in india which was in 2003 and then it expired 2013 so i applied for renewal. i got in one month .so no problem. i came to swizterland as student .my passport damaged .so i applied new for damaged passport. then i submitted my swiz student id, and it is mentioned my dob is 1986 ,and then indian consulate asked me for wrong dob. i gave undertaken letter and i went to college and i changed in my college and then i submitted new student id which was match my passport and all documents. but they issued  86. this is problem.

then back ground issues of this problem .

i got call from consular one day  for wrong dob. then he talks very nicely. i talk with him. he said asked about his my student status. i explained. then he asked to help for his son who is going to come to swiz this year. so i said ok.i started applied for him.this consular started to calling me in evening through phone till his call extends 2 hours,likewise weekends....i understood at one point,he is trying to talk with me for long hours but i am writing my project and i am not interested for time pass things..so i started avoiding but i continued for his son application.i paid his application fee and i work for his application,like applying online,everything,preparing documents and applied through post...no work from his son.he ask only ranking university but his mark low for high rank universities. i applied 4 uni but one university rejected his application. 

then now this consular threatening me everyday that he impound my passport.he saying that he have documents of +2 certificate which it was dob changed 80 to 86. so he is saying that its doc which was forgery. but i didn't submit which one is 86...i submitted  +2 cert which is 80 proper doc....now he is saying like this

i don't know what to do

please help me


i have ration card,10 cert,+2 cert,voters id,driving license and tc which 80 . 


i already ration card.but aid he didn't keep in my file. so no proof that i submitted. i am stressed. i am so upset. i didn't sleep . please help me to solve this problem.

i called his senior.he asked me why i tried change from 80 to 86. i explained many times. i didn't change.but he said that he will take action and impound..i don't know




 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 June 2014

Repeated query, you may visit the previous thread for knowing about my opinion to  your issue.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register