LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thambiarasu   10 November 2017

Increment

I am suspended on 18/10/2010 to 6/6/2011 In school in criminal act so, I'm revoke the order from 6/6/2011 at still government was not given annual Increment.. If any order or judgement ?? What can I do to get Increment ??

Learning

4 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     10 November 2017

How the period of suspension was treated ? It depends upon the order of disposal of the disciplinary action.

It was cheating case .management was suspended for 8 and half months no salary so, after work joining government will pay the salary for duty joining and Management was not claim increment so, any judgement or GO possible ??

It was cheating case .management was suspended for 8 and half months no salary so, after work joining government will pay the salary for duty joining and Management was not claim increment so, any judgement or GO possible ??

(Guest)

Judgment or GO has nothing to do in departmental case. Drawal of increment depends on the the fact, how the period of suspension was treated by the disciplinary authority, which point you have evaded to reply even on asking by the expert Isaac Gabriel.

Reply the question to get appropriate soolution. Otherwise, your query is nothing except an academic query without any background fact.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register