Incorporation abroad by Indian Residents

Hello All

I wish to find out procedure for an Indian Resident to incorporate abroad to provide services to non-Indians.

Owners/Directors will be Indian Residents, Services will be provided through an online portal. Banking will be done outside India.

Its a small business and looking for a low-cost & low-administration solution.

With best regards.


Corporate Commercial & IP Lawyer

Dear Mr. Sanjay,

It is a good idea. However, in which country you want to banking?? We can give you some good options.

For more details.



IP & Business Lawyer


Mob: 0091-09902007635 / 34

Total likes : 1 times


Mr. Nagraj


Thanks for taking the time to respond.


Actually, don't have any fixed idea at this point in time. I think there are plenty of offshore options and ultimate choice would most probably depend upon existance of a major bank and minimum balances required by them.


Hong Kong comes as a solid (and not notorious yet) destination, with foreign source income exempt from Income Tax, so we will have to pay tax only on profits from services provided to HK residents.


But all that is open....what I am trying to find out is our legal requirement for creating a small company abroad and complainances (if any) at the Indian end.


With best regards.




Another requirement for choosing the offshore destination would be availability of Internet Merchant Gateway for processing online payments of the company.


Also, the two need not be in the same geographic location, but preferable if so.


Hi Sanjay

You have a option to open for Merchant account, 

for more details contact



Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
New Course - IBC!     |    x