kindly clarify the situation for below scenario
a person named sameer was working in india in 2006-2007 during that period company applied for his PAN CARD .
after jun 2007 he kept moving to abroad and all his income he trasferred to local indian account . he is not sure IT of 2006 -2007 is filed by company on his behalf or not (they promised to file this on his behalf). later 2007 till today he didnt filed any IT. he is working abroad and during this tenure of 2007-2012 . he opened a NRI account in another indian bank and sent money to it.
1) is he liable to pay IT on the salaries he trasnferred to local indian bank?(most of money he have expensed in family bread and butter and medical treatments of family members and charities)
2) is he liable to pay IT on salaries he transffered to NRI bank account.
3) is it mandatory to file IT return ? if not what are consequences ?
4) in case he is short of money and he cant pay IT, what shall be done?
5) he opend 2 more local accounts and has only 10000 rupees in it. can he show statement of these two bank accounts to IT instead of his main account where he transferred the money from abroad
note -a) salary can be considered as 1 lakh per month. he worked in middle east where there is no IT on salary.
b)employment history -
june 2006-jun 2007 (india)
june 2007 - nov2007 (dubai)
jan2008 to may 2008 (dubai)
aug 2008-march 2009 (dubai)
july 2009 - july2011 (saudi)
aprl 2012 - till today saudi
awaiting your reply.