Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SidChiBharg (Software)     30 June 2013

Inclusion of parents name in pwdva as respondents after 3 yr

Hi Friends, 

My estranged wife filed a case under Domestic Violence Act way back in July 2010. In her original PWDVA application she had made me ONLY as the RESPONDENT. She had not made my parents as respondent in her original Domestic Violence application. Now suddenly she wakes up from sleep and she gives an application in the Hon'ble court to include both of my parents name as respondents in PWDVA just to harass me and my parents. The reason she gives is that it was just by chance that their name wasn't included in respondents while they had also committed domestic violence on her. So it is imperative that their name should also be included in the interest of justice. Currently the stage in DV case is that approx. 2 1/2 yr. before (November 2010) she had given her examination in chief and in the month of May 2012 her cross had started in DV but immediately after 2 - 3 ques. she asked for next date in her cross and since then she has been taking exemptions or she has been putting up applications on applications (applications like giving her stridhan back, application to increase her maintenance with interest, application to include her parents as witness, etc, etc….). Now recently enough she gave another application as enumerated by me above to include my parents name as respondents in her DV case. 

My Queries: 

===========

(I) After almost 3 years (July 2010 - June 2013) have passed is her application to include my parents name as respondents in PWDVA legally valid ? What does the PWDVA law says about this?  

(II) What should I be writing in response to her application ? 

(III) Are there any judgements which can help me in the current situation ? 

I don't want her to succeed in her nefarious designs to trouble my parents by making them as respondents in her PWDVA case. Please help me in all the possible ways (by ways of suggestions and judgements) in not letting her succeed in her evil designs. 

Please Note: My parents name has been included by her in 498a/406 case.  

Thanks and Regards, 

Sid

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register