Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tanny050 (NA)     28 May 2013

In-laws threatning to break the marriage

Dear Forum members,

I have been married since Nov 2011. Time from there has been hell. I have a very long story of my troubles but i want to cut it short.

My wife is dancing doll and listens to whatever crap her mother and her brother in law tells. I have been fighting to save the marriage since day 1 but it is not working. She is living in bangalore and used to come on weekends to mysore and pick up quarrel for all small things. Later on she stopped coming home and started accusing all my family members.

There was a huge push from her home side. Even we tried to convince here and told her to stay with us . She said that her work is more important to her than me and once in 2 months she used to stay at her parents house for  along duration.

Her parents were called and told that this was not good. They started defending their dauhter and threatend us to file the false case of DV against us. We kept quiet fearing worse. then the mental torture has grown up since that. She is neither ready to stay with us nor move with me to a different city. She says if my BIL says to do anything i will do that .

On top of all she stayed on her work even when i was in hospital asking the same back she quareled and said will get seperated. Her father laughs at all these stuffs and says that she is a kid and dont take these things seriously.

Since last 3 months she has not come home afeter i questioned her where she was. Her father said that he will file a seperation and her mother said she will file a case of DV agianst us.

When we sent peple for negotiation, they have told them that we have to apologise and fall to thier feet and then they have laid out some conditions which says that they will look after me and i need to leave my parents and go with her to bangalore and she will not quit her job at any cost and move with me. This we sense is a preplan to lay the Dowry case against me.

She refused to have kids with me and also refused to sleep with me all these time. Indeed for the most of the time we have slept seperately and she is proud of it .

We have had a simple life all through our life and this demon is now haunting us My brother is yet ot get married and they are trying to spoil the same. I dont want my family to suffer because of me Kindly help us... I have been in a mentally shocking state since last 2 months which is leading me to a very bad state.

Learning

2 Replies

Tanny050 (NA)     17 June 2013

Dear All,

I do have an update on the above case. My relatives and my paents fearing issues had gone to my in-laws house yesterday and 3 weeks ago. They have a new story to tell.

1. they dont want  to see my face and she has said she doesn't have any relationship with me.

2. accusation of she spending 15000 on my clothes after marriage. Also accusing me of not showering gifts to her and has told that i have not even given her anything aftr marriage.

3. Accusation of me being verbally abusive at all times. I dont know from where it is being coming.

4. they have abused my relatives who had gone there to settle things. They even said that they will not file divorce and now accusing me of telling that i am willing to give divorce.

5. Threatning to fit all family members in DV and dowry harrsment case.

6. Transfer all assests to my name. A ploy which will be easy for her to get hold of all things.

I have caught hold of evidences where she has told her friend that she is marrying me just because of my assests. Her Saussy messages to her boyfriend in Gtalk. Unfotrtunatley she had given me her email id pasword when we were in good terms. Now it is helped me to be on a safer side.

Now that they are in danger of getting caught their last resort is to get all my assests and run away. she has not told her how much salary she is getting and is in a good aying IT job.

Any help how to proceed to end this menace will be highly appreciable. will police consider all the digital evidences?

What happens if she deltes all the content from Email ID. We want to legally get the phone records to prove that she indeed is playing games for money.

I dont want to enter into a revenge battle here, i want my family to be on a safer side. Now that she is not ready for Divorce with utal consent, i have no other option to fight the case on merit.

(Guest)

Print out all the chats you can get hold of.Sounds like she doesn`t want to live with you.Ask them to file for divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register