Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

habeeb (business)     08 January 2011

Improperly allowed evidence

Improperly allowed evidence

Can i go for an appeal?

What does Supreme court say regarding the same?

Please provide ur suggetions asap

Learning

3 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 January 2011

Our criminal justice system is such that improperly allowed evidence can not stand as evidence.Recently the court adopted that the brain electrical oscillations signature test as evidence to convict a woman, who was accused of murdering her fiance. It is the first time that the result of polygraph was used as evidence in court. On May 5, 2010 the Supreme Court declared the use of narcoanalysis, brain mapping and polygraph tests on suspects as illegal and as against constitution. Article 20(3) of the Indian Constitution-"No person accused of any offence shall be compelled to be a witness against himself." Polygraph tests are still legal if the defendant requests one, however.

Dr.A.V.Hardikar (State Repr.)     10 January 2011

I am in a same dilemna.

A coop cort has given Ex Parte Ad int InJunction in my case  where only xirox copies-neither attested nor Certified are accepted as evidance for giving Ex parte Ad Int InJ.  Haw can it be? Even for school admisions attested copies are required but Judgement hurting my rights is given without reliable documents.

Later the Xirox evidance may proove to be wrong but today - and till InJ is evaded I am sufering. Is it not against the settled principle in Law that " NIRAPARADH  should not be punished?

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     27 January 2011

You have to proceed legally , you will get relief.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More