Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj Kumar Giri (NA)     11 February 2014

Impound of vehicle

Dear Expert,

I would like to know that I have purchase a Bolero DI on finance from a private company and the finance amount was Rs.450000/- and the installment was paid by me on regular basic but due to some problem I have failed to deposit the 2 installment, then the recovery agent of Finance Company, impound by Vehicle from the way and without any court order after that when I came to know about the matter I several time visited the Finance Company and requested them to hand over the vehicle, Then after 3 months at final the Collection Agent assured me that if I pay 6 installment at ones then they can release my vehicle and then I paid the 6 installment at ones. Then also they did not return my vehicle and from a source I came to know that they had sold my car on auction. The total due with company is just Rs. 95000/- So, Please suggest me that can a criminal case against the company will admit in court or I have to file a Title Suit. Please specify that after 3 month can a police register a FIR or under which section of Cr pc I have to file the petition. Please specify in detail.  

Thanking You.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register