Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkumar (sr executive)     24 December 2014

Important query--legal heir

Dear Sir,

I need your advice on the below points..

I dont know my grand ma birth date, but, i hav her desth certificate and i know her mother and father name and the place she born with this only point, is this possible to get legal heir certificate for her?

My mom and her sister doesn't has any proof to prove that she is daughter oof her mother document wise.

Could you please advice the procedure to solve this issue coz, we want to my ancestor property

Learning

8 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     25 December 2014

Dear, Yes legal certificate can be issued .... Oral evidence can be helpful to prove that ur mother and aunty are the daughters of grandmother ... Kapil Chandna Adv. 9899011450

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     25 December 2014

You want certificate of heirship, you can get i t if you are sole heir, but could not understand role of your mother and her sister here.

Anandhi Sathyamurthy (Finance Manager)     26 December 2014

Hi

My father in law died without writing Will and all the properties were in his name. Now my mother in law, 3 sons & 1 daughter planned to apply for legal heir certificate. So it will be 5 legal heirs.

Once certificate is obtained, mother in law planned to sell all the properties and distribute the cash among the legal heirs. She don't want to keep as property.

I feel one of the son will not be interested for selling and he may not sign the sale deed, in that case how can we sell the property? is it possible to sell even if one heir is not signed.

How can i deal this situation either through court or out of court

Thanks

RAJ (Process Expert)     26 December 2014

Hi Jai Karen, I want to get legal hier for my mom and her sister and also for my grand mother

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     29 December 2014

@ Rajkumar: Please share date of death of your grand maa. @Anandhi:please share, are you son's wife or daughter's husband Of property owner?

Rajkumar (sr executive)     03 January 2015

Dear Jai... Apr 24 2012

Anandhi Sathyamurthy (Finance Manager)     05 January 2015

Dear Jai .... I am son's wife (daughter in law)

Thanks

Anandhi Sathyamurthy (Finance Manager)     12 January 2015

Dear Jai,  

Any update on my question?

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register