LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Important notice: To All Fighters and Newly joined victims

VICTIMS and FIGHTERS OF BIASED LAW WHO ARE belonging From BOMBAY, PATNA, PUNE, JABALPUR, RANCHI, KOLKATTA, LUCKNOW, HYDERABAD,BANGALORE, BHOPAL, DELHI, CHENNAI, SHIMLA, CHANDIGARH, GANDINAGAR, GUWAHATI, BHUVANESHWAR, TRIVANDRUM, COCHIN

KINDLY CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL ID. 

IF YOU ARE READY TO FIGHT AGAINST THE MISUSES OF LAW

IF YOU ARE READY TO FIGHT AGAINST THE OPEN LEGAL TERRORISM AND EXTORTION FROM WIFE AND INLAWS

IF YOU ARE READY TO FIGHT FOR YOUR FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS

IF YOU ARE READY TO JUSTIFY YOUR EXISTENCE ON THIS EARTH AS A MALE AND NOT SLAVE OF ONE SIDED LAWS.

WAITING FOR YOUR MAILS....!

Thanks & regards

Yours,

EVERY SUFFERER IS A SAVIOUR (ESIS)

Learning

26 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     10 September 2014

Sure Dear ESIS Dada,

I am from Kolkata. My age and experience is very less compare to you and busy with my tight job schedule. But Still I am always with you. My email ID is in my signature.

Thanks Dada!

Happily Divorced (TL)     10 September 2014

maanas.btdb@gmail.com

pls create a whatsapp grp, that would be easy.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     10 September 2014

One quick question, Are you planning for PIL in Supreme Court ?

(Guest)

Hi all,

I Need support from all fighters like you.

My only concern is now to help all poor , innocent and alone victims of biased law who has no manual supports, or any influencial supports who are alone and they are constantly harassed by greedy mongers and corrupt gentlemen like police, lawyers , judges behind the curtains of unscrupulous 

wives and in laws by the name of women friendly one sided laws.

So, I appeal to all fighters to make their groups and practically and physically help each other irrespective of what others are doing on social sites and internets. Which is only acting as a formality but in real they are still alone.

We dont need false assurances, we actually need manpower to be with each other at bad times and together fight for gender equality.

We dont need only to treat the patients here but to shut down the actual factory from where the innocent male and his families are turned to be harassed patients of judiciary.

We are republican males in civilized society how come we are treated like slaves by the help of women friendly laws.

Those who are corrupt gentlemen says that what wife will say that is correct,

Whether it is maintenance or false criminal cases , whether it is divorce or false domestic violence, whether it is false rape or whether is false s*xual harassment charges all are making innocent males to do suicides at alarming rate as they are not made to tollerate this much pain and suffocation in this independent country.

We need gender equality laws so that a person would not be discriminated in terms of his gender.

We need natural justice where assumptions like males are only criminals should not be followed ,

justice should not be followed by ancient myths of abla naari concept but it should be followed by fast disposal and concentrating an equall eyes and opportunities to all individuals irrespective of gender.

Police should be stopped from harassing the families on mere frivolous cases from wives and inlaws.

They behave like president on mere issuing of any warrant in false cases of 498a and others.

They treat husbands as the most wanted criminals of the nations.

Lawyers should be stopped and penalized by bar council of State/india if they file any frivolous cases, they should be given to remands if it is proved that they have drafted the false cases to harass and extort the other party.

Judges should shed their abla naari concept and follow the neutral/natural justice system.

Recruitments of judges should be equivallent and in ratio of the pending cases. So, that mental harassment of slow judiciary should not follow.

Marriages should be made as pre nuptuals and on contract basis if both parties doesnt know each other and there are any chances of mismatch and adverse situations.

It should be given equall weitages to dissolve marriages if it has turned to be dead marriages.

Divorce should not be eyed as something awkward in the indian society.

An easy and amicable divorce process should be made without any harassment and unusual demands by both party. Today Mcd fails due to high demands of money from girl sides...this extortion should be stopped.

Every person irrespective of husband or wife should be made to take half- half and equall responsibilities of a married life. NO BURDEN OF MAINTENANCE should lie only on husband. As every girls parents are making their daughters much educated and well qualified to not only simply grab maintenance from husbands. They too have to contribute in any stages of marriage and also to the slow down economy of India.

No family related cases errupted from marriage should be come under criminal charges leading to exceptions when party has on the spot evidences to show to police or magistrate.

Lets speak my dear friends why are you shying and fear from atrocities...

We need hands in crores plz come forward and join us.

Yes, I will file PIL.

But its not my single story that will end by me only as lakhs of houses have burnt and still burning due to these one sided laws and their misuses.

So, all have to come like a fighters and not like a patients.

Thanks,

ESIS

2 Like

Dear ESIS Dada,

Yes there is no NGO and nothing in favor of male. All are doing formalities only.

We don't need theory, We need straight action on this.

I don't have fear to take action on this. Please let me know how can I help you on this from my little experience ? If required, I shall go physically with you.

(Guest)

Dear manas,

I have sent you my number you can add me on your whatsapp.

But still I will reiterate that we need to come out from this social sites and work together in a physical and apparent way, if we need to curb down the social atrocities ailments on behalf of one sided laws.

Dear rocky,

Thanks for your response and support.

I have send you a mail. Kindly check .

ESIS

(Guest)

Sisters, brothers, fathers, mothers and whoever has been traumatized due to these one sided laws...plz come forward and join us. We are ready to fight fearlessly for this noble cause to reclaim our fundamental rights.

We need support from you all.

ESIS

(Guest)

Sari umarr hum darr darr ke jee liye,

Ab toh ab humme marne do marne do oooo,

Na na naa nana na naaa naa nana naaaa aaa...,

Give me some toxinwine....give me some pain,

give me not another chance......,

I dont wanna born up in India once again.......!

Na nana nana nana naaaaaaaa aaaaaas......!

PS:  Today the above song has become the national song for harassed Indian males. So, dont be too late when every thing will be over and Men will be termed as wo-men (means wo men jo kabhi bharat me hua karta tha)

With deep thought))

ESIS

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     11 September 2014

Hello Mr.ESIS... I am with you. We should help other victims physically as much as possible. I often visit the court where my divorce case is going on. I visit the court even when my case is not being taken on that day. I try to meet as many victims outside the court and give them suggestions if they are willing. Also asking them to post in our forum for help.

In our watch, let's not allow another victim to suffer.

(Guest)

Hi prasad,

Nice to know about you. You are imparting very helpful hands to other victims. This is the need of current situation prevailing from kanya kumari to jammu & kashmir.

Lets be in touch on our mail id so that we could enhance our techniques and intentions to help more innocent victims in a practical way.

My mail id : everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

Waiting for your mail...!

Thanks,

ESIS

great india (manager)     11 September 2014

Esis great job .... Im doing the same locally.... I i also urge people to see posts on lci.... All past posts and advises makr them smart+ confident + clever. Law never helped innocents as much as these expert advises have including me. It gave me courage defending sec125+9hma+ 13ahma filed by me + dv etc I defended party in person Judges were impressed, local lawyers stunned as they had just heard justice dhingra Jus. Roshan dalvi I made them listen to judgements for 30 min long argumebts widout a single paper in my hand. The confidence was only and only through this forum and experts. Cases might get over....but my confidence won't ever....

(Guest)

Great My dear friend @great india..,

I appreciate your courage to fight for party in person, I appeal to every victims over here to learn law related to your case, read several citations and judegements relevant to their cases.

Never ever worry about her false cases.

Because she has noting to prove and you have everything to prove her false cases if you have not done anything wrong.

Every sufferer is adding over here to become a Saviour and that is the need of the society to curb down the malpractices of advocates at large scale starting from lower courts.

Lastly Iam fortunate to have so many mails around the corners of our country as well as abroad who are willing to be a part of this noble cause.

Thanks to all....,

Great keep coming more.

Come on guys..keep floating your mails, I need you badly.

Yours

EVERY SUFFERER IS A SAVIOUR (ESIS)

rapra_1234 (SE)     12 September 2014

Hi,

Please add my email id too:antidv498a@gmail.com

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     12 September 2014

Dear ESIS,

I am also with you, sent you the PM for this...

Together we can, Together we will to save out nation, our Families... From these ble*y bit**s

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register