LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Important notice: To All Fighters and Newly joined victims

Page no : 2

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     12 September 2014

Brothers! Great Job.

I would like to add one point. PIL can be sue with Article 226 also in respective High Courts.

Dears ESIS,

Could you please explain me what is the difference between PILs if I file with Article 226 in High Court or Article 32 in Supreme Court ?

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     12 September 2014

Dears ESIS,

Also please explain me how it helpful If we create a mass petition and submit in PIL ?

(Guest)

Dear friends,

What I have noticed here that people create much sound that I will do this and I will do that...but at ground level they all are deterrent.People will just come and say that I will do everything what I can but in few days or you say few hours the reality of their fake commitments appears.In this particular LCI I have noticed such gentlemen who are fake commanders of their actions.

@To all such fake fighters,

Plz reffrain yoursel from my group and giving of false commitments. Simply dont waste time here.

@To all genuine fighters,

Please dont leave only mail id here for name sake at least do what you say and what you commit.Kindly send your place details and your opinion as how could you contribute to India in changing India in terms of making a country free from gender biased laws.

NOTE: Those who had posted query in this thread they can discuss in detail over my phone, my id, my place where ever they need my assistance.I have not started this thread to just spark my name fame any personal inducement or benefits. This thread is only started to invite genuine fighters for the cause of action needed to do something against this one sided laws to change or amend it through proper legislative way apart from other fighters , NGos who are continuosly doing their great work to do something for mens Right and to create gender neutral law.

Waiting for proper responses..in genuine intention with serious fighters who are ready to fight for this noble cause.

Remember: we need apparent action not any bubbles or any mouth chewingums which will be destroyed with their existence in short duration.

Thanks & regards,

EVERY SUFFERER IS A SAVIOUR (ESIS)

fighting back (exec)     13 September 2014

Hi ESIS,  i have already started work on local level. contact local people directly in court..gave your website address.. getting mixed response, people seem to bit apprehensive. started sending PM's through facebook.....i would like to join...my id is fightingback123@gmail.com

(Guest)

Dear fighting back,

I know you are doing very good job which is admirable and not fake as other persons over here.

We need constantly these type of work at ground level and simply realistic in the sense of innocent victims. We need to motivate them inspite of mixed responses or unfavoured responses.

But, we have to be careful from those useless felows who are decievers and good as nothing for themselves and also for the nation.

They are coward and deterrents in every cause of sucess.

NOTE: ON THIS THREAD ALSO I GOT MANY REPLIES ON MY MAIL BUT MOST OF THEM ARE PATIENTS AND NOT FIGHTERS. THEY ONLY NEED THEIR TREATMENT AND NOT INTERESTED FOR OTHERS.

So, we dont have to become hopeless.....

These idiots and selfish mongers only need ful plate of meal without moving their ass. They dont want to work together to prepare the meal and together we can have the desired meal which we are lacking today in terms of gender neutral food alias gender neutral law.

Its time to reload the appetite and to fight for the nation without fearing...!

Thanks & regards,

EVERY SUFFERER IS A SAVIOUR ( ESIS)

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     13 September 2014

Dear Friends,

Okay I am taking retirement from this LCI.

All you are doing a great jobs.

I have some personal commitments that I have already shared with Dear Mr. ESIS.

Hope Mr. ESIS and other friends will understand me.

I shall come with all of my powers and competencies again when time will permit me.

Till then good bye and all the best!

fighting back (exec)     13 September 2014

....during the course of my interaction with people outside courtrooms, many people to whom i suggested a vist to the website address are either ignorant about the usage of the internet, or not able to understand english properly. that is my observation, when i was personally waiting outside the courtroom for my turn, i started conversing with many men around me who are fighting multiple cases lke maintainence and DV, i started a small chat group there itself to check their awareness, i found that most of them are totally dependant on their lawyers, whatever the lawyers say, they bow their head in agreement, i heard on lawyer, scolding his own client, the client was very innocent looking but kind of, illeterate, he was just nodding to what the lawyer was saying, i just overheard their arguement in curosity, the lawyers said ' dont try to call me again and again, you come to the court, mark your attendance, i have loads of other work to do. yours is not the only case, you have to be patient and wait for me.......if you keep calling again and again, our relations get spoiled. try to understand."

from the above scene, i observed, that there is a see of men, most of them illiterate or ignorant of websites and english, being bullied and looted by lawyers, the opposite lawyer (wife's lawyer) tutors the equally illiterate and ignorant woman to file cases on cases...and both the lawyers have a field day looting their clients.........it is a fact....

i suggest that, since many members here, come from different states and backrounds, they can, if possible, try to convert language into the regional language from whrere they come. so that there will be grassroot level communication..........

2 Like

(Guest)

Therefore, the need of the time starts from grassroot level leaving behind the barriers to reach the only destination where every innocent males of india need to be secured and that could be possible by educating about biased law, solution about biased law, treatment about biased law.

Thats why I have defined the places in current thread so that the communcation between two fighters cant be misjudged and falsify interms of law and its uses.

Practically we need to follow this issue in all physical way rather than merely depending on just electronical or mechanical way.

NOTE: Urge to the victims they may put their query in the mail but please put their intention also to join our fight for gender equality. DONT behave like only PATIENT of Biased law but become a FIGHTER of Biased Law. We dont need your bank balance, we dont need your any property, we dont need your any thing related to money but we need only your true hands to support us in practical way. Please dont afraid of disclosing your Iidentity or place while mailing. Believe me you are at benefit in all terms in sharing your problem with your contribution to curb down this social issue. Be bold and participate with us we need millions of hands to become one hand which can throw out this one sided laws from our country.

With much more anticipation in getting your true response to join us.

EVERY SUFFERER IS SAVIOUR ( ESIS)

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     23 September 2014

I have decided to come again.

My objective is not to give prepared food, rather to coach how to prepare food.

I did the same in my life also and won.

I must come physically also after my retirement from my job.

1 Like

India is great (Service)     23 September 2014

you are welcome back.  we were missing you.....

1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     30 September 2014

Thank you Mr. victim_27_Delhi,

Why the profile of Mr. ESIS is showing deleted?

He is also very important member in this forum.

We need him.

rebellion (fighting against bias law)     30 September 2014

Hey Admin,

Why Mr. ESIS is showing deleted , We need ESIS back on board to help victims.

ESIS,

ESIS  I am with u in this , FOR EQUILITY, OUR RIGHT AND LASTLY FOR OUR FIGHT 

take my mail id rebellion.498a@gmail.com

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register