LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K.Vijayabhanu (Working professional)     05 April 2016

Implications of dv

I got married in temple and not even provided with the certificate when asked. From Day1 he started questioning about jewels and their quantity and quality. started telling stories about neighbours and their wives and reason of splitting families.He is always the taker in the family his brother in law and sister are the people who are earning and spending money for his studies,marriage.all the relatives and friends have advised to do a job. He applied for govt jobs as law officers but always skips the exam. he worked in coimbatore law college as a law professor and spends all money never saves. his mother is also getting pension of 3000 with his late fathers pension 10000. still he takes money from his mother.Now he spent more than 28000 of my money in the name of marriage rules that wife need to provide money when husband is studying but spends for phone and friends and they have informed me it only takes 6 months of education now they are saying 2 years of education and I have to bear the expenses which my inlaws were doing till now. Always compares me with others when he goes out as I look a bit fat.He always talks proper with all my relatives but never with my parents and suggest me to not to talk to my parents as he is been brainwashed my inlaws that girls parents are the caue for disputes.His mother now arised a doubt whether I have any past life mistakes which I dont have and I dont know how to prove them. They already tested my virginity.Whenever he talks to me he expects perfect answer. I blabber in tamil even I have worked here for 3years. I am fluent in hindi telugu and english.when I blabber he thinks I have lied.He thinks being with sister's family is the joint family and I have split them but he doesnot even think we should not be there in a sister house. 1)The expenses are made by his family and why would I pay them all for this marriage. In my native all the marriage expenses and the celebration are borne by guys family only. 2)I am not expecting a single money from him but he is expecting all the expenes from my end. 3)As I am working and he is not earning at present, do I need to pay the means to survive to him?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 August 2016

To be a good wife, you have to be able to communicate effectively, to keep your romance alive, and to be your husband's best friend while maintaining your own identity. Listen Ramayana stories so that he comes in your way.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register