Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rinil Rolence (Proprietor)     03 May 2012

Impersonation & false claims

Dear Experts,

My uncle never married in his life time and died/murdered in England in 2008. But after his death, one African origin lady and a man has appeared claiming to be his wife and son, and obtained legal heir certificate from kerala claiming themselves as my uncle’s legal heirs. After that they have filed many suits against me and in all those suits they are using my address as theirs and in all the suits they have mentioned Wife and son where as my uncle  never married in his life time.

In my enquiry, I found that the African origin lady is married to and African origin man in 1965 and he died in 1990 and in her marriage certificate it is clearly mentioned that her status at the time of marriage is spinster (that means, there is no way that she is married before 1965) and there is no way that my uncle married her after 1990 and had a son aged 51 years.

This man claiming as my uncle’s son has obtained PIO card on the basis of his Indian Wife and not on the basis of his indian paternal ancestry. Moreover, my uncle had drawn out two wills in my favour, regarding his estates in India as well as in Uk. Both these wills have been taken away by this man, from my uncle’s house during the last days of my uncle’s life. So, In these circumstances, what should I do to cancel his PIO card and put the lady and son behind the bars for cheating Indian courts and Indian Law.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register