LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep B (Confidential)     04 May 2010

Immediate divorce in Ghaziabad court

I am looking for an advocate in Ghaziabad court for immediate divorce decree. I don't want to wait for 6 months before getting the decree. All documents are ready with me. Please contact (reply/PM me) in case immediate divorce is possible.

Learning

8 Replies

vishal yadav (ADVOCATE)     04 May 2010

please contact mr. kamal khatri (advocate, ghaziabad court)... mob. no. 9212842108......

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LLB.(MUMBAI0,ADVOCATE

MOBILE.9271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING THE DIVORCE KINDLY NOTE THAT

1.AS PER HINDU MARRIAGE ACT SEC.13,YOU HAVE TO FILE DIVORCE PETITION IN THE COURT.NOTICE WILL BE ISSUED TO THE OTHER SIDE AND UPON FILING REPLY YOU HAVE TO FILE AFFIDAVIT AND THEN THE OTHERSIDE MAY FILE AFFIDAVIT AND EVIDENCE RECORDING AND CROSS EXAM  AND ARGUMENTS AND JUDGEMENT .THIS IS THE GENERAL PROCEDURE.

2.YOU MAY FILE MUTUAL CONCENT DIVORCE AND MENTION REASONS FOR THE SAME AND PRAY FOR EARLY ORDER.THIS WILL TAKE LESSER TIME AS DESIRED BY YOU.

YOU MY WRITE OR CALL FOR FURTHER HELP

THANKS.

(Guest)

1. After recent "May Jain" rulling by Hon'ble SC it is not easy cake for thousands of early parting birds of the same flock now-a-days kindly be clear on that with respect to fraternity said it.
2. If the parties are very old in marriage and one of the party is migrating overseas (reasonable cause showeth) then one can approach lower court with S. 13 B and pray for waiving of cooling period. Which will not be waived kindly note that. Because there has not been any proceedings between them. The idea here is to get the joint petition dismissed on first statement time at lower court and then approach Hon'ble SC directly under Article 142 COI and get the Decree. In my limited opinion all these will take 2 months flat if Registry at Hon'ble SC lists the matter in under 1 month BUT
3. It is fate of chance here is all I can say post "Maya Jain" rulling as in para 1 said it. I have yet to come across para 2 method if no activity between parties currently so any of you learned members may enlighten me on my para 2.

But one can still give it a try after all...
A. Sources of laws.
1. Laws do not lie in the pages of books.
2. Laws lie in the minds of men.
3. Pages of books are just alibi.

B. Laws in practice.
1. Facts and laws remaining the same interpretation can be anything as their lordships please.
2. Ignore the facts and laws and prevail the opinion and that is the law in the case in hand.

Rgds.

1 Like

Sandeep B (Confidential)     05 May 2010

Any other advocates practicing in Ghaziabad court?

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     05 May 2010

Dear Author,

u can contact me if u think better. My no. is 9871158578

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     05 May 2010

Mr D Arun thanks for the bellow lines.

"But one can still give it a try after all...
A. Sources of laws.
1. Laws do not lie in the pages of books.
2. Laws lie in the minds of men.
3. Pages of books are just alibi.

B. Laws in practice.
1. Facts and laws remaining the same interpretation can be anything as their lordships please.
2. Ignore the facts and laws and prevail the opinion and that is the law in the case in hand."

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     06 May 2010

Go and search in our Lawyert's Directory

Santosh Patra (Manager IT)     14 September 2014

Any remedy to get out of 498a case? from last one year my wife harassing me. she is advocate by profession. She never want to divorce me or ready to continue conjugal life with me.

I'm complete screwed, leaving alone in my service place and she living in her parents house. asking maintenance.

Last one year, I even not able to see my daughter.

Please suggest or advice some good solution, kindly request you to the advocate who willing to solve the problem and give good suggestion. As last one year I've deal with many advocate they are not really solving my problem.

Looking forward to reply.

Regards,

Santosh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register