LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mrunaline kalla (self)     02 September 2015

Illegal termination and holding dues from 2013

i have received termination letter on 24th July, 2015 mentioning that as per the appointment terms giving three months baic pay and terminating me with a enclosure of my termination dated 05/03/2015. During the period from 05/03/2015, they have restricted my office entry, block my mail id, datacard etc. I am now challenging this major penalty of termination without any enquiry against me/charge sheet/memo during 6 years of my service with the company (Private Agriculture seed company) in AP shops act for job reinstatement. They have also emptied my job profile during my pregnancy and not adjusted so far and issued this termination letter. They have not even pay my Increments/bonus/incentives from 2013 to till 5 Mar, 2015 (termination date). Please give me confidence with your valuable suggestions and about civil damages.

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     02 September 2015

Hello!

I have gone through your statements and would advice you to share the details as to why the company resorted to such tactics and why your services were terminated by them and on what ground?

You may serve them legal notice through an Advocate and also lodge a criminal complaint with the police under whose jurisdiction that company office comes.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 September 2015

As per AP Shops &Estabs Act;Sec47; compensation @ 15 days salary/year is to be tendered by employer in case of termination and copy of termination order is to be sent to Inspector appointed under AP Shops &Estabs Act.

Rest has been discussed in other threads initiated by you and PMs.

You should preferably spend quality time with an able Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law firm.

mrunaline kalla (self)     03 September 2015

Dear Sirs:

Thank you for your time. From 2012 onwards they have dismissing my job profile one by one besides keeping my with their false promises for other role. 2013, that is my pregnancy period, they have emptied my profile completely and made me sit idle. They have instructed me to hand over the roles to one secretary with a familirized training by me, later the secretary had been promoted as HR Manager and corned me by holding my Increments/bonus and other benefits from 2013 to 2015 and issued a termination letter showing the reason that as per the terms of appt letter giving three months basic salary and terminating me. no reason shown in the letter. Please suggest.

Thank you

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 September 2015

Termination Simplicitor can also be contested.

You should preferably spend quality time with an able Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law firm.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register