LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shailesh SM (Recruiter)     18 May 2011

Illegal Registration of Land

Hello, I need little assistance on how to sort this out.

My father had purchased a Residential Site in 1985. He wanted some money and pledge the site papers and his signature in a blank paper we returned the money and he said he will provide us all the papers back within 2 days as he is kept in locker & In the year 2004 my dad has "Gift Deed" the site to my name & my mother's name now In the year 2011 we Applied for Encompressment "EC" It shows the property is in some other guy's name.

What can be done for this issue please help!

Learning

5 Replies

Shailesh SM (Recruiter)     18 May 2011

Continued.... We have a "EC" ENCOMPRESSMENT in the year 2004 which states Me and My mom are the current owner's I don't know how he registered to his name, I am pretty much sure If I file a case his case will not stand because he is done some illegal activities. What do I do now?

Please Help,

Shailesh

+91-9972855229

Bangalore

vengalrao (advisor)     23 May 2011

mail ur phone number 2 my mail id ajvrao2002@yahoo.co.in for better advice

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     23 May 2011

U search a revenue records of your property last 30 years.

Mohammed (Head Operations)     27 May 2011

Hello Frieds,

My Name is Mohammed  I want to ask you a question with regards to some of the legal issues that we are facing,

Let me start this way, We have a property of 30/60, in KG halli Bangalore, And we have a house build in the ground floor, Now i wanted to build up a house on first floor, My neighbor has put up an objections saying that the house where we are constructing is on the Road side,
He has tempered the papers and he is showing that there is a road on his papers, So we refereed the case to BBPM, we have all the papers handy except the registration and plan, We had a big fight for the same reason due to his bad behavior with my parents, There is no Plan even in BBPM for this area, So what is the best thing that we can do to start the construction, If you can please help me get out of this issue
i will really be thank full to you, Also if you can get the permission from BBPM i can pay what ever your charges are,

Regards
Mohammed

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     28 May 2011

U get a permission from BBPM and pass plan from Authority thenafter u can start a construction of the first floor.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register