Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

If the husband is seprated since 3 years

Page no : 2

Mikey   10 August 2015

u want to do your homework before u even file a crpc 125.

wonderful, i guess u have issue of he earning 15 L n want to extort money from him,

all the best

Shweta   10 August 2015

Its not the way of exorting money.I asking for my child only the maintenance.Just for my child only i tried to live him with him again but it did not work out and he hit me again and agaian.

Since 3 months I am here but he has not come once to take me along with him although he has come to his father's pale and stayed there for 15 days.

I have not taken any single penny from him till now and have admiited my son in a school on my own.

I am spendimng my money only for his education and my parents are taking care of all other stuff.But how long i will survive in my parenst house and how long they will bear all the expenses.

My in-laws have all my jewellery and i do not have any thing for my future apart from my job.

If you say its the way of exorting money its totally wrong.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 August 2015

Your child is entitledfor monthly maintenance amount from him so you may apply for your child's maintenance under section 125 cr.p.c. 

Jothish Kumar (Consultant)     07 September 2015

He asked me to get pregnant as soon as possible.  – is it harassment?

He used to locked  me in home for 6 months.   – So how you manage to attend your job during the six months time?. Why don’t you cry aloud  to get attention of neighbors to save you and/or get the help from police or from your relatives ?

He always used to ask me for money for the house hold things. – if you was lockedup then how you can raise the money asked by your hubby

when he will come back..I am not sure he will let me know or not that when he is coming. – mmm still you are speaking over the phone!

Shweta   07 September 2015

hi Jothish,

I do not want to become pregnant for the following reasons

1)There were lot  of differences between me and my husband.I wanted to make a strong understanding between him and me.

2)It was too early  for me to have child

I used to work from home and then used to do office work

Not very usually we used to talk he just talk about my son that how he is that's the only concern.

he never say i want my son

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     07 September 2015

Hi Shweta Mam,

My heartful condolences for this un-succesful marriage. Sometimes you know, certain things does not just work out as we expect it to be. while reading your query, I'm quite sure that you're quite fed up with him and dont want to continue to re-concilation with him equally, dont want to be a burden to your parents too.. So it simply means, you want to move on in life.

Mam, when u've already decided everything, why wasting your time here in this website...?

Ask him for a MCD, keep the child custody with you, as you're working, ask maintainence for your child (Monthy/one time, as per your convenience) & court will also grant it (do not worry) find out a better partner in life & move on... if you wanna drag, pls understand, he can spare more money than you to drag the case longer, ultimately, you & your child life will be entangled unnecessarily.

krunal (owner)     07 September 2015

hello shweta,

i think still u need to think about marriage reunion. you have made up the mind for sepreation.just think how much money will you earn or get after sepration will that will be suficent to raise a child alone whole the life????.you can get money in court not the father love what a child wants from father .it more imp both couples are need to raise a child,been your son he need a father more.even u remarrige some one else he might not look your child as his father will love him.i knw your parennt supporting you specially ur mother support you but you said they didnt caled or came you might have left ur ego and went to your husband home.her parent might support you coz whatever he did was wrong but what u doing in last 2 years is more wronng that he did.whatever he did was wrong ,but u might have ask him he was ur husband ,what problem he is having or what is his condition y he is doing so .a man apart from his family he need to take care of finanice for home.if he ddint sent you divore papers since menas still he is waiting for you and dont think about afair and all or else u might have got divorce notice now. please think in court you will waste your 5 to 6 years in this case.you should think about reunion coz if parent fight only child life spoils .you need to be more mature leave ego and go and give him final chance thinking about ur child.i do feel he might have come with his relatives or frds parent to take you home but you made a decison you dont want to go.u consulted two or three lawyers also before you went there .you tried to slove mutaul but he didnt agreed so u are filling court case.sppeck truth in forum .i might have called you manytimes but u ddint pickup call nor ur parent supported him for call .shweta go back home leave your life .....dont go for court case it would spoil everyone life specaily ur kid.

frd

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register