Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Icici bank - harassment over personal loan after 8 yrs

Page no : 3

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 June 2014

You have already noted from various publications that M/s ICICI bank uses a cut and paste option of template as posted above by you.

Thru PM a link has been sent to you of vigilant citizens that put recorded version on social/legal portals.

As already posted in criminal case in court you can demand call recordings from Telecom Company of calls made by M/s ICICI Bank and its agents/agencies.

M/s ICICI Bank Care has already made s statement to you as posted above by you in response to your complaint claiming that it has not made any rude/threatening/coercive call, while the Bank personnel stated that he/she see how you marry etc.............................

Ask your lawyer to demand these.

You have witnesses to evidence that the Bank personnel visited your private residence despite prohibition by you and misbehaved and were rowdy......................

You have already gone thru a judgments by Supreme Court of India and must have come across many other publications and judgments..............

You may come back with further details. 

Thanicka (ceo)     25 June 2014

Thanks Kumar Doab. Will do the same. Also will consult with my lawyer on how to proceed with the same.

Thanicka (ceo)     01 July 2014

Update over this issue:

No formal written reply from ICICI except for that template mail from Customer Care. And also I am yet to receive a note from ICICI for the notice sent through my advocate. 

But today I received a call from Mr. Ashraf (Regional Manager, ICICI, Bommanahalli, 9900517703). The call was by noon 3 and I was travelling on my way back to Bangalore. I told him I am driving back from my home town towards bangalore and will get back to him soon as I reach Bangalore.

By evening 5 my friend took over the steering, and I called this Ashraf back. And the conversation is more like another Collection agent so keen in getting the money and not answering any of the queries I have listed from day one.

1. Why did you even come to my house, with out making a call or asking for my permission. - His reply "I wanted to discuss personally about the complaint. So I came directly. I saw the door closed, so got your number from Chennai branch and gave a call to you"
  2. I have already sent a personal complaint, and also a notice through my advocate, so I am yet to get a reply for the same. I am taking this process legally and I would wish ICICI too reciprocates the same. - His reply "I don't have your detailed complaint. But what is your contention with the complaint. Do you want to solve this issue smoothly or you want to complicate it. Any advocate will send a notice for 50 rupees. If you want to take it legally, file a case in court and send a court notice and give me the complaint number. Till then I won't be stopping the collections call. You will be receiving it"
  3. Myself and my advocate are both waiting for a reply for the complaint and notice which is already sent. So once received we will proceed with it. And I can handle it legally. If anything I can pass on my advocates number you can talk to him directly without disturbing me any further. - His reply "I am not liable to any advocate, I will only call you and keep calling you till you close this issue. If you want file a legal complaint do it soon and give a complaint number or collections will handle the issue in their own ways"

I am still wondering 

1. Which regional manager will walk in directly to a consumers address without any prior notice
  2. Which regional manager will not have the consumer's number or contact before he walks in.. and he finds the door locked and has to get the number from his chennai branch
  3. Why would any regional manager want to talk to a consumer personally without even responding to the complaint which is already sent both personally and through an advocate.
  4. Why is ICICI or any of its collection agent, instead of asking me to file a legal complaint... not ready to initiate a complaint on their own... when they are so sure to collect the so called money from me.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 July 2014

This Ashraf or any Ashraf, Regional Manager or even Chairman, MD of the bank can not come to your residence or any address until you permit.

This Ashraf or even Chairperson of the bank Chnada Kochar can not come to your place. It is not a public place or a Park where anyone shall pick up his face and enter.

Tell this Ashraf bluntly that next time the Security Guard shall ask him to get out and he shall be instigating at his cost and consequences.

Prohibit him from calling on phone as well.

Order him and his masters to approach thru court of law if they can.

Obtain injunction from Police and Court against anyone from the bank or its agents/agencies.

The whole purpose of this Ashraf and his masters is to instigate you to file a complaint mentioning or agreeing for debt.

They have maintained a studied silence al these years so that the amounts double/triple/………………….increase multiple times and then they shall sell the debt on profit to some ARC/agency and extract huge profits by arm twisting from    

Citizen of India.

Thanicka (ceo)     03 July 2014

Thanks Kumar Doab sir

I have clearly mentioned the same, every time these people give a call. But they never even bother to listen to that. Also had if I was at home when this Ashraf, walked in, I and my advocate would have dragged him to cops. 

They don't even bother to send a written reply to the complaint and notice which is already sent to them. But try to handle the case through their own means. Wondering what ICICI Top management is doing even after receiving a complaint from the consumer regarding this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More