LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rishikesh Kumar (Web Developer)     22 March 2012

Ibps cwe clerk project 2011 result

Dear Sir/Madam I was appeared in CWE Clerk project 2011 as on 27/11/2011, when the result was announced by IBPS on 29/02/2011, I have found that my result as appeared on the official website of IBPS was Fail, I was performed in the exam with my full effort and energy therefore I was much disappointed at that time, As on 22/03/2012 IBPS has published the marks details of Non-Qualified Candidates, but when I am trying to access my result by entering my details such as my Roll Number/Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth a message displayed on the screen that "We regret to inform you that we are unable to provide the marks obtained by you as your candidature for the examination has been cancelled since you have been identified to have used unfair means during the examination." This is a most shocking message for me because I didn't use any unfair means during the examination, Now I am suffering with much more mental harassment and depression,Sir/Madam please suggest me what should I have to do because I didn't use any type of unfair means during the examination, Should I file a writ petition against IBPS? Please sugget me, your valuable response will be highly appreciated.

I have attached the both results snapshot.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register