Upgrad LLM

i want divorce from character less wife

I have marraige before 10 years and we have 6.5 year old boy. my wife has an affair from last 4 years. she talks everyday on mobile phone. We have collected last 6 months call details and its proved she talks with him. He also confess she was talking with every night. now she comes with me. she had try two times suicide. and I also inform her father and mother. and also she give me threatening several times she become suicide. can we take any written from she or what is other ways to short out this problems. Her father wants divorce. but she tell that i will come at your but i cannot given written .

If you want divorce then you have to send legal notice and file divorce application on the ground of cruelty.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

mutual consent divorce can be done at the earliest 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x