LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Preeti Saharavat   10 May 2019

I need help for me and my kids pls help me

as per me its marriage. story started in Manali I got married there in 2000 and my husband he was my senior. After few mnths got shifted to Delhi that is my native place. I was expecting got deliver a baby boy in 2001 after few mnths my husband character started coming in front of me like he use to flirting around a lot with girls had many times fight, still life was going on most of time he was without job and I use to take help from my parents for survival. In2004 I gave birth to baby girl. in 2005 my husband went to Canada to work with his sister but as she was I'll treating him he came back after a year than layer again he said I just have to lie that I left u all and I will get another chance to go to Canada again in 2007 he went back since than neither he has come back nor he is sending any money for us. I am dependent on my parents and now lawyers i met they are saying fees will be around 1lac but still if he doesn't appear or no one appear in court case is helpless. I am under debths and now I want justice for my children and myself. for atleast 5 yrs he kept on making us fool that he is calling children to Canada we had been for DNA for interview but lastly nothing happened and now I am 41 with no earning and want real lawyer who can give right suggestion and can help me to get justice

Learning

8 Replies

devi prasanna kumar reddy   10 May 2019

u put a maintenance petition on Ur husband

lawyers are asking for 1 lac fees that too if he doesn't turnip or no one else come in his in presence than case will be for no use may be I have to keep waiting tilli die

ok u case file on Ur self there is a chance for women

hindu marriage act follow bareacts

but how do I do that because I have no clues. can mail to external affairs embassy ministry and legal departs will be helpful

om prakash Ji you would had said same if it had to be ur sister or daughter

you would had suggested or done same for your daughter or sister Mr om prakash ji

Shashi Dhara   11 May 2019

U write register letter to foreign affairs minister .. about Ur problem they may help u in this view and Ur helplessness .because not u only ridden I have seen enough husband's neglecting there dependants.even eminent advocates r helpless .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register