Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditya Panda   23 July 2023

I have purchased a land from a sc person on 1969 on written statement

I have purchased a land on 1969 from a sc person on bond paper with notary signature now I want to make the land to my name where as the sc person is dead and he clearly written on his statement that no one in his family would claim the property after his death and he sold to us .what step should I follow to make patta .


 1 Replies

Sumitra kumar   23 July 2023

Generally, Lands given to SC persons cannot be transferred to any persons outside the community. But I don't know which place do you beong to and what laws are applicable there and hence consult an advocate practising locally at your place.


For further advice, refere to my declaration made in my home page.


Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More