LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rimi   29 October 2017

I have got a document before order day, what to do

I am the party in person. I have a maintenance case whose order will be passed in 10 days. 7th pay commission circular came to me according to which salary will increase from 2016 Jan. Under this circumstance, what is suggested? Can I recall under section 311 or wait for this judgement to pass and apply for enhancement under section 127. What is the pros and con for both the process? As I never got any interim in last 3 years, I was hopeful to get some relief, but now confused if I recall then it will be delayed by 2 to 3 months or more. 

And if I go for enhancement later, what is the chance of getting an enhancement?

Is there any other option as well which I am not aware of.


Thank you for your time



 2 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     29 October 2017

It is better to bring the fact of enhancement to the notice of court which will brighten your amount of maintenance. 

2 Like

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     30 October 2017

if you realyy feel that 7th pay commission circular will benefit you, you have every option of filing reopen petition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query