LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Taj   30 November 2023

I am out of country

My parents are in my home country and my wife filled falls DV case against me and my parents and they are medically not fit to go to court is there gonna be problem?

i can not go back to my home country 


 1 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     30 November 2023

Contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer of your home city to take care, seek exemption and contest the case(s) filed against your parents 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register