New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pooja Singh   07 April 2019

husband torture

respected advocates
I have some questions.... meri shaadi ko ek saal hone wala hai..Shaadi ke 1-2 months baad hi mere husband ne Mujhe chhod diya.
sir main 8-9 months se akele apne maayke me apne mummy papa ke sath reh rahi hu..meri Shaadi ka saaman,jewellary etc sab uske pass
hai.. Main unemployed hu. study kar rahi hu....mere parents hi Mujhe economically support kar rahe hai... Maine Abhi tak uske against Koi complaint nhi ki hai.ab karna chahti hu kyuki main ab ye sab sehen nhi kar skti... Mujhe bhi ek patni ka hak chahiye..plz tell me the legal ways to get my rights?? Main police ke pass nhi jana chahti... kyoki police kbhi nhi serious nhi hoti kisi ki complain par....


 2 Replies

surinder mittal   07 April 2019

query raised multiple times

Considering everything written here is true.
Although its best to settle these things out of court, but if you have tried that already, your legal option is to ask for maintenance under 125 Crpc, other things be initiated after you start getting your maintenance, depending the kind of relief you need.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register