Husband missing since 2 months

Page no : 3

Amrit Manuvanshi (Advisor)     08 March 2011

Hi Nancy,

There are only three ways to win the family matters:

1.Love  and affection

2.Muscle Power

3.Legal Power

If you have failed to establish yourself by love and affection and the guy has turned to legal recourse , you have to be strong and fight it out. Do not beg.Beggers can not be choosers.You get nothing when you demand , you have to command.For commanding also you have to do sacrifices but they will be better than the sacrifices to such stubborn people who do not know the justice, be it parent or the boy .

You can not have the dish and eat it also and on the same time you can not take unwilling horse to water.

If you made mistakes ,you aplogise and give love and affection , respect, regards and service . If you are not at fault, then face it boldly and teach them a lesson for the benfit of society.I would blame the girls and their parents who are groomed as dolls and protected in cocoons with a dream that a Prince will come and will take her in the Airship to the dreamland.

Please understand that in the world the materialism had gripped every body so badly that a boy wants a beautyful , earning, rich, with dowery , qualified girl and a male child producing s*x machine.

On the same time girls want to command everybody without understanding that parents have done lot of sacrifise for their children and they expect some regard and security and the girls put them on toes.

Be strong and face. Dont beg the love.

Remember-'love 'mention dont insist or beg.

1 Like

Nancy (ABC)     11 March 2011

Can a working woman claim maintainence

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     11 March 2011

" Can a working woman claim maintainence "

yes, can.

if her income is very less comparing to her husband and she compeled to left the matrimonial home not on her own will.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     11 March 2011

" my husband has not even spoken to me in last 2 months even via phone"

- this is called constructive desertation.

this happened when one of the spouse desires that the other spouse realise or feel his / her necessity, the person withdraw's oneself from the matrimony for time being to provide a self correction of the other spouse.

generally it is temporary in nature. it do not treat as a desertation or cruelty to other spouse on the contray the person deserted can not extract any legal advantage from it.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     13 March 2011

" my husband has not even spoken to me in last 2 months even via phone"

1) Have u tried to call from other mobile or landline.

2) Any common friend or relative may help 2 break the ice.

3) Try contacting him at his workplace phone.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register