Share on Email

Share More

Bhanu Priya (doctor)     16 March 2013

Husband is asking me to join him now? what to do tell me pls

Hi all

Please help me to take a good desicion.

there was lots of differences with me and my husband, 

and we got seperated 4 years back, as all the mediaitions filed with elders, 

then after one year of seperation i had filed Restitution of Congugial rights askeing my husband to take me back and  also asking for maintanence under HMA24. 

and after 2 months i have filed 498A on my husband & his family members.

after one year of 498A i have filed Domestic violance on my husband and my family members and   Crpc 125 claming maintnanence from my husband. 

now after all these now my husband is comming back and saying that you can join me , but he is asking me to  with draw all the cases and allegiations that i have filed agains him and his family members.

1)Since i have filed RCR asking my husband to to take me back, and since he is calling me to join him, can i join him with all the cases pending agains him and his family Members. if  he will not agree for this what can i do here ?

2)Previously he was staying in a Big city with a very good job with good salary, it seems he lost his job, and now he is working in an very small city with very very less salary.

3) now i am doing my PG, and cannot leave in between and join my husband, can i ask my husband to join me to the place where i am pg.

4) will the court force me to join my husband by withdrawing all the cases & join him to the place currently where he is working ? 

5) he has said the same thing in DV and crpc 125 cases that she can join me after with drawing the cases  agains him ? will the court force me to withdraw these cases also, and will not pass any maintanence to me. 

6) what are the othere implications that will arise if i like to withdraw the cases and join my husband.

7) what will happen if i tell the court that i will not join my husband and continue fighting the cases ?

please suggest me to take a good descition about my life.

thanks

Bhanu

Learning

42 Replies

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     16 March 2013

If the 498a and dv cases you have filed are true(you have filed dv after 1 year of filing 498a so it was not done without sufficient thought) he doesn't deserve your company if cases are false you don't deserve his company its so simple asfar as decision of joining him is concerned. If you tell the court that you don't want to join him you will lose rcr case he may get divorce easily and you will not get any maintenance. regards ASHOK

LAW STUDENT (NILL)     16 March 2013

ASK YOUR SELF, WILL HE  KEEP YOU HAPPY WHOLE LIFE ? IF YOU THINK  YES THEN TAKE EVERYTHING IN WRITING FORM HIM AND HALF OF HIS SALARY MUST BE DEPOSIT IN YOUR ACCOUNT. SECURE YOUR SELF IN ALL THE WAY SO THAT HE CAN NOT TRY TO  SPOIL YOUR LIFE  AGAIN. THEN ONLY THINK TO JOIN HIM.

NEVER SAY U DID ANY FALSE CASE ON HIM, OTHER WISE IT WILL GO AGAINEST YOU.

1. WHEN YOUR HUSBAND SAYING IF YOU WITHDRAW CASE THEN HE WILL KEEP YOU, THEN HOW CAN U JOIN HIM TILL U WILL KEEP PANDING CASE.

2. CITY AND SALARY IF METTER FOR YOU THEN YOU HAVE TO DECIDE IT.

3. YOU CAN SAY HIM TILL YOU COMPLETE PG.

4. NO COURT  WILL NEVER FORCE YOU TO JOIN YOUR HUSBAND OR WITHDRAW YOUR CASE,

5. COURT WILL NOT FORCE YOU, AND YOU MAY GET MAINTANENCE ALSO.

6. IF YOU THINK LIKE SO THEN SECURE YOUR SELF IN ALL THE WAY AND U CAN JOIN HIM.

7. IF YOU WANT FIGHT THEN YOU HAVE TO PROVE ALL THE ALLEGATION , AND HE WILL GET PUNISHMENT AND U WILL GET JUSTIC.

Gaurav (consultant)     16 March 2013

Originally posted by : LAW STUDENT

ASK YOUR SELF, WILL HE  KEEP YOU HAPPY WHOLE LIFE ? IF YOU THINK  YES THEN TAKE EVERYTHING IN WRITING FORM HIM AND HALF OF HIS SALARY MUST BE DEPOSIT IN YOUR ACCOUNT. SECURE YOUR SELF IN ALL THE WAY SO THAT HE CAN NOT TRY TO  SPOIL YOUR LIFE  AGAIN. THEN ONLY THINK TO JOIN HIM.

@LAW STUDENT

Are you from NCW? you jolly LLB.

Bhanu priya hash fired all possible bullets and you think her husband is willing to join and will take care of her :-P ?

Half salary :-P ??? lol, with half of his salary in her account, her  life will be secured? You are, in a way, suggesting her not to be his wife but his KEEP. Don't you understand the difference between a wife and a KEEP?

Which law college are you into?

3 Like

cm jain sir (ccc)     16 March 2013

Dear Lawstudent,

1) Have you seen that Ms Bhanupriya is doctor? Able bodied, well qualified women r not entitled for maintanace.

2)She has harrassed her husband with all possible weapons. Now she will not be happy there becoz this man will take all possible revenge. It is natural and gud. Men r men ok.

3)As per you, His salry shall be deposited in her account and also you are suggesting she shall not give anything in writing. DO you think he is a moron and he will accept it. Have you solved your cases like this only.

Husband -wife relationship is a sacred relationship and if foundation of this relation is not strong then court orders or police cannot do anything. You are in dreamworld so try to understand this. Also false cases will give a life of beggars to a fraud woman one day so never try to encourage woman for false cases.

abdul (MD)     16 March 2013

Dr. Bhanupriya

1)      After  1 year of separation you filed RCR expressing your desire to resume matrimonial life and then after 2 months you filed 498a not only on husband but also his family members most probably alleging all kinds of cruelties meted to you and you being a sorry victim.

2)      Then after one more year you filed DV against him and his family members and also Crpc 125 asking maintenance, in spite of you being a qualified doctor.

3)      I salute the man who has the magnanimity to request you back in his life after all the possible legal terror acts you have committed on him and his family.

4)      Dr, you and your family members / counsels have meticulously planned in framing a man (maybe not innocent) and giving his all sort of pain and agony.

Almighty Allah says in the Glorious Quran

“ They planned and they plotted, Allah also planned and Allah is the best planner of all”

By referring the verse of the Holy Quran I merely wish to inform you and other women with evil intent of harassing innocent husbands and his family members by estranging them from their beloved children, piling false cases and making their miserable just because they did not adhere to your whims, fancies and inflated egos.

That there is one superior power above all of us, call him by whatever name you want, and he knows all your plans and he also plans and who can plan better than him, so if there is truth in your voice and cases, for sure he is with you and if not…??? you know truth always prevails… justice maybe delayed but never denied. If not here.. Hereafter for sure.

O ye, women do not forget that there is one more court of law where there is no need of evidences, lawyers, arguments / counter arguments, trials and delays and the Judge there is all knowing and the MOST JUST and he does justice for sure.

Regards

abdul

2 Like

Struggling Sister (Housewife)     16 March 2013

Husband is scared of the law now. He would teach you a lesson later.

LAW STUDENT (NILL)     17 March 2013

My dear cm sir

how can we say her case is false

1. She is doing study and not employed then she will get maintanence. when a wife gitting 80000/m salary can get maintanence then y cnt she

2. Court will decide she harrassed, or he harrassed.

3. we know very well husband wann get rid from all these cases, so for that he has to give in writing, and if he will not then case wiil run.

such a criminal must be punished,

do u think i must advise her, now ur hubby will never keep u happy , and sach type case take long time also, and forgive and forget him, and go for MCD.

Bhanu Priya (doctor)     17 March 2013

hi Thanks all for your valuble suggestions

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     18 March 2013

This is a really gone case. Marriage is finished long ago but she is refusing to live and let live. As the gentleman has said above, Allah is the best plotter, and He has got a good lesson in store for this woman, this I genuinely hope and pray.

Reformist !!! (Other)     19 March 2013

Law student ----> 

1.  That means if a woman earning 80000 gets maintenance then you will guide everyone to go for Legal Extortion and Legal Terrorism. That also means mere target is to get his hard earned money rather than staying with him. Right ?

2.  Your 2nd point is valid that court will decide who was being harrased by whom.

3. How can u say that he should give in writing. On one side wife is saying that she wants to live as she filed RCR, On the other hand she says she was harrased and she puts DV, 498a and 125 ???   Dont you see contradictions here in her own statements ??? Everyone knows everything but still hiding cant help......

Pls pls you are misguiding many people here. Pls do not do it.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     19 March 2013

Hello Law student,

Being a  lady you naturally taking sides with women inspite looking through who is at fault. I think there is 50 % chance that this case is false, reason, if someone is really went through pain, they dont take time to file cases periodically waiting on each occasion for the husband reaction to yield to her. The Author lost her life already due to false advise. Being practical and adjusting people lead far healthier than who wandering in corridors of the court.

This author was already advised in another posts by some sensible members of this site. 90 % she already lost.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 March 2013

Is not it a repeated query>???

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
www.facebook.com/shoneekapoor 
Handphone: +91-8010850498
Email: harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

LAW STUDENT (NILL)     19 March 2013

Mr 498a i know when husband is cruel and asking dowry then he is good for nathing, if he is cruel then why RCR, and judge also understand everything.

metter may be anything, now a days husband thinks wife is his personal  property ,he is having all the rights to do any thing with her.  he can use her any time and he can throw her any time. no wife will like to spoil her life and her relation it is husband who always try to use her  and wann throw her out.

wife feeling this irrecovereable loss, and pain. and due to this resulting as 489a.

Reformist !!! (Other)     19 March 2013

So u means to satisfy ur ego, wife can or should file 498a. Thanks, u will be a gr8 lawyer for this country. Salute to u mam !!!!

Yahan where husband is asking dowry. Here husband is asking her to come back and he is not asking her to come back with dowry..... Pls check the query from author. U need to understand the question 1st and then answer. Do not just answer for the sake of answering.

So u means, husband is a legal property. Marry him, use him, legal extort money from him, take money as permanent alimony or maintenace and then part ur ways for a new life.........because an earning woman in MNC is also a ABLI Naari ?? Women in MNCs are earning handomely around 70-80k still they are looking for alimony for ni fault of their husbands ?? Supreme Court has ruled it as LEGAL Extortion. 

Matlab if a wife is not satisfied for x,y,z reason.............then she shud jst file 498a................GR8 

I dont think i shall not reply to ur next post, because it seems u r too argumentative and its of no use to start a new argument on the thread.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register