husband in jail , what do you think ot chances of bail?

My husband is an indian now is in Bhopal jail now , we're waiting for charge sheet but He is absolutely clear and innocent.. 
Everything started last year in june when we were in Georgia , Europe , it's my home country. He has call center and that time he left it in his friends hands who gave the space and let some people do wrong , fraud of 12 lakhs and about this my husband had no idea.. internet and building is on his name so he was blamed as well , we never thought the case was this serious or else he would have cylinder himself and help the investigation itself.. I'm sending you pictures so u get a better information about the case.. now those friends of him are hiding.. my husband was stopped at airport when he tried to come to me as i just delivered a baby and he wahnted to take us back to India and then settle this matter down. But he was stopped and now in jail.. 
Complaints are in 3 states , Bhopal , jain and Indore.. we're waiting for charge sheet so we try for bail.. what would you suggest about this? how much chance for it? I'm so worried , an innocent person shouldn't be suffering like this..

we're waiting for charge sheet now on 15th or 20th.
other two accused bail got rejected..
High Court Advocate and IPR Attorney

Madam, if the accused person is falsely fabricated in criminal case/s, shall person can approach concerned High Court to quash the false FIR.


Instead of submitting some important details of your previous story, you just wrote that your husband is Indian (while you are a Georgian national), then no help or suggestion could be provided to you. However, FIR is hardly quashed by the HC in revision under section 482 Cr PC. But if you could prove that there was abuse of process in your husband's case, then only HC may allow your petition for revision under section 482 Cr PC. You being Georgian national but you still did not disclose whether you are in India or Georgia. Anyway if you are in India now, then you may take the help of Georgian Embassy in India or alternatively if have money, time and energy, then contact any local lawyer of your choice to provide relief to your Indian husband in Bhopal jail. But he has to face trial if cognizance has been taken against him. Not only that there are complaints against him at three places, Bhopal, Ujjain and Indore. But, we cannot and will not comment anything against your husband. God willing Iet your lawyer prove in the court that your husband is innocent.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu