Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband does not pay maintenance

Page no : 2

God is Great (Executive)     19 June 2012

Hi,

I have been ordered Interim maintenace, but do not want to pay the same. My ex has filed for attachment of salary on which i have to file my say.

How would it be and what should be included in the say to avoid the same and do not pay maintenance.

My ex was working and purposely left to extort interim maintenance. I proved and the judge too mentioned in the order that she is wellqualified, but still ordered IM.

How should i fight in the say stage to avoid the attachment of salary and do not pay or pay less, etc...

please guide.....

(Guest)

Wife is entitle to get maintenance if Husband is fit in Health.

Employment or unemployment is not matter. its his responsibility. He can't run away for his responsibility.

If court has passed order for maintenance Than you can get maintenance through Recovery.

Court will passed recovery order and seize his property in india, If not,  Court will complience said recovery through Embasy.

But you have to mention his right abroad address in said recovery application.

Fighting for a cause (Defending court cases )     22 June 2012

@ Sunita Jazy, Yeh bill actually hai kis baat ka jisko aap bharne ke liye keh rahi ho. Jab saath main thi to rehne ko ghar diya, financial needs ko poora kiya, ab kaun si services unpaid reh gaeen hain, jiska bill bharna baki hai.

Do you mean to say that in marriage I purchased a commodity for which I have not made the full payment.

DITAL (LAWYER)     08 January 2015

can somebody help me with the format of distress warrant pls 

its urgent

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register