Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

husband convincing for divorce

Page no : 2

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     29 August 2010

@ Strength

What I have suggested to you is legal route if you need to take it at all. Not necessarily you have to file all these cases suggested by members so far. But at the same time never  give your husband divorce because he is forcing you to do it. If he talks of the mutual divorce, do not commit without consulting a good advocate who is woman sensitive. 

@ Arun ji 

I can explain the meaning of opportunity cost happily to Strength only if she wants to through PM so that I do not have to go on and on on the same thing which I had explained already.

Also, Village centres in Tamil Nadu not to be confused with Wanna and Gonna...Strength has very well explained the route of competency in using  these slangs, i.e., the occupational route.

Strength, this is just the beginning. Remain in the forum, no need to explain and re explain, no need to reply for each and every word. 

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     29 August 2010

"either they are harrased by wives"  .........  it is truth.    

"or born with hates for women"   ............   wrong. then they will not marry.

In my case, wife cheated by personation about her age. It is a criminal case also.

i believe that the concerned judge given judgement order under influence of bribe.

(Guest)

@ RG,

No matter what readers give their 'wisdom' to this lady, her recourse only is in legal remedy because if a women does one time adultry she can be moulded back to main stream which if I read you correctly then your gender research with "social workers" also "may" suggest the same but when a man does it there is no such "news" of turning back....

Concerning "opportunity cost" explanation all my previous messages, writings relates to negating THAT OPPORTUNITY COST so it is not news to me that you would like to tell to @ Strength in PM and not in open forums for other members benefit be it for and or against.  Like you have collection on gender research I too have collection on same "opportunity cost" research works collectiong coming from the great advanced land called United States of America from where UNIFEM kind of feminist Research Works for Researchers in India are dolled out on temporary basis to break the "family law" of our great customary and traditional Land called Bharat. iyou have all the more right not to agree to me on this count. No personal issues and no personal messages taken accordingly.

Anyhow, all the best to ladies here. 

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     30 August 2010

Relevancy of the family forum has really lost.  Sensivity has gone and has been replaced with true vengeance.

Members seek redressal of their problems, but they get harsh, rude and shameless comments.

It is not only defaming LCI rather whole of this country.

Still Indian women are far sensitive, virtuous, and responsible, rather it is their inherent quality.

We must remember and admit this fact that still The supply of good women far exceeds that of the men who deserve them.”

Yes, "strength" u will find here strange animals/creatures and their horrible noises. But just stand firmly they will be lost. Keep fighting attitude. There is nothing to fear about.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 August 2010

"Relevancy of the family forum has really lost.  Sensivity has gone and has been replaced with true vengeance" - by Mr ashutosh

Mr ashutosh should check his past postings. It is remain in this forum

"but marrige is not game where u can change partners every second day" by ms. strength.

marrige is not a govt service also; where you will be extrem negligant, and you will remain in the service.

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     30 August 2010

@ Arup Ji

In Strength' s query it is no where mentioned that the husband is complaining about negligence from wife. She has mentioned that she caught her husband red handed in the act of adultery and shared with the elders in stead of running to the police station. And thereafter her husband started putting pressure on her that she should agree for mutual divorce. Now sharing with elders about the objectionable behaviour of husband is a natural thing, and in this context she wrote in her posting that marriage is not a game. 

General quotations does not carry much value in the context of Strength's query. What is your take Strength? 

1 Like

strength (beautician)     30 August 2010

yes renuka ji, people here pick sentances without understanding the situation.

in my case i had an idea about his infidelity just after 10-15 days of marrige. i tried to stop him for several months but always he created a big fight and his parents supported him. when i cought him red handed n i told to other family to stop him. i am in this situation.

1 Like

strength (beautician)     30 August 2010

renuka ji, i need your views on my other thread " after divorce"

Mr. Arup

We gert lot of thread  for endless discussion and to quarrel. At least leave some where some sort of professional advice or healing touch is necessary.

1 Like

"she caught her husband red handed in the act of adultery" -  WHERE IT IS WRITTEN BY HER? 

healing touch ?

WHAT IT IS?

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     30 August 2010

Well, what does it mean when she wrote she saw them in the act? But no where it is conveyed that her husband was an impotent. Had he been so she may have had some complain pertaining to his impotence not of his objectionable relationship with the other woman.

1 Like

she saw them in the act?

"she caught her husband red handed in the act of adultery"

- WHERE IT IS WRITTEN?

THREAD NAME; DATE & TIME?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register