Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband asking for divorce & am totally against it..

Page no : 2

honeey (ma)     06 June 2013

@ need justice,

u r senior to me. so sorry bt cann't agree.

it is a human nature to allege and not accept fault. in her absence, who judge who is at fault. it is always advisable for the involved party to be present there. outsider [ let it be parent ] doesnot know where to stop.

chances of ego clash on EXPENSE of involved one. one cann't overlook that point.

Need Justice (manager)     06 June 2013

Dear Honey,

Iam saying this only as she has already tried her level best bt they are not getting agree now she has to opt a lengthy leagl procedure or she has to think for her life also, becoz until or unless she will not get settle whethr with husband or separatly her parent will be in dipresion , she still want to try then she can bt its not guarantee that her husband family will accept even if they accept then its not certain that they will not create any trouble for her.

My comment was on the basis of her words that she is in complete lost.

regards

Pooja_____ (HR)     06 June 2013

@author

Please don't listen to people who are advising divorce. Please follow advice given by Adv Archana. I have gone thru similar phase. I was advised not to involve relatives. My husband and his family were not interested in talking to me or my parents as they had lost trust. Now I have understood that they were interested in talking to me and my parents in the presence of my relatvies and their relatives. They wanted that someone from my relatives convince them that past mistakes will not happen again.

Check whether your husband and in laws want someone (from your relatives) to give any guarantee that past mistakes will not be repeated. Most of the people in this forum advise all the ladies to take MCD. Everyone knows that for MCD, you have to have a mediator or lawyers on both side mediate. I am trying to say that some thirdy party's intervention in always better in breaking the walls of fear or ego and bring a mutual decision.

Please check.

kdf (-)     08 June 2013

@parora Yes. All will suggest according to them so I wont say any1 is wrong or etc. I wont go for any kind of divorce. I am gonna try my best to win over my husband and in laws again and go back there as I trust they will be fine with me later (atleast my husband will be same like before again). I had a talk with my husband recently and he said give me some time and I will take decision beneficial for all. This time I am completely trusting him and leaving decision to him. Once he tells me fix decision then I will see what to do as till now he has not told me his fix decision. So will wait for his fix decision then will decide. Trust me I will fight but wont go for any kind of divorce. Thanks all for your valuable advices.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register