Upgrad LLM

human rights violation for non payment of salary

i am a govt. employee kindly guide can i go in human rights commission for unreasonable and intentonally delaying salary for several months.
High Court Advocate IPR Attorney and RTI Activist

Dear Sir,

You may knock the doors of the concerned State Human RIghts Commission or National Human Rights Commission,  with proofs or documents in support of your allegations as it grossly affects Right to Life and Right to live with dignity. If the Commission deems it fit and proper case then it shall take cognizance and do the needful.


Labour Law Advocate

In my opinion, Human Rights Commission is not the proper forum to raise issue related to non-payment of salary. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x