LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gomathisankar (nil )     15 November 2009

how to wrote essay in university examination

hello im doing law in tamilnadu.i cannot score more marks in examination.but i prepare well i dont know how to present in the examinatin paper piz help me to get more marks in the examination (exams start 3 dec)so send the tips quickly. waiting for ur reply.thank u

Learning

5 Replies

HANUMANT DESHMUKH (Activist)     16 November 2009

Every univ. has a different question paper format, so it is difficult so say what they expect unless you post a sample question paper.

In general, for a long answer question, assuming that you get 30 minutes to answer, you should write the following things under appropriate heading -

1. Definition or brief descripttion + example 2. Essential Elements 3. Exceptions and special situation 4. Important case law that relates to the interpretation of the provisions.

You might want to check out the Study Notes section under Academics at www.hanumant.com to see answers to long answer type questions.

gomathisankar (nil )     04 December 2009

thank u sir

Anaita Vas   09 February 2022

Firstly, you need to plan out what you are going to write in your essay. Divide time smartly. Map out ideas in your head beforehand so you don't waste time thinking at the moment. 

Secondly, think about the proper structure of your essay as soon as you read the topic. Think about a few major headings that can be further sub-divided into sub-headings so you can easily format your essay. Organize your essay and don't stray away from your own point or the topic.

Thirdly, Use good quotes that go well with your topic. This can only be done if you read books, newspapers, magazines, and other educational scriptts. Reading is definitely a basis for improving your language and building a good essay.

Fourth, be creative and original in the essay that you are writing. Even if you have an idea about something, switch it up a little and add your own essence. 

Regards,

Anaita Vas

Natan Scott   10 March 2022

thank u sir!

grymsfing   14 March 2023

Thanks a lot for help!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register