how to wrote essay in university examination

hello im doing law in tamilnadu.i cannot score more marks in examination.but i prepare well i dont know how to present in the examinatin paper piz help me to get more marks in the examination (exams start 3 dec)so send the tips quickly. waiting for ur reply.thank u

Activist

Every univ. has a different question paper format, so it is difficult so say what they expect unless you post a sample question paper.

In general, for a long answer question, assuming that you get 30 minutes to answer, you should write the following things under appropriate heading -

1. Definition or brief descripttion + example 2. Essential Elements 3. Exceptions and special situation 4. Important case law that relates to the interpretation of the provisions.

You might want to check out the Study Notes section under Academics at www.hanumant.com to see answers to long answer type questions.

thank u sir

We have been looking here for the gta 5 money hack online and now we have came to know that how easy was it to generate the cash and rp for grand theft here.

I know that now your may be became a lawyer or have done your university essay very well with the help of industry’s best professional best essay writers from the Quality Dissertation where students are getting UK’s best essay writing services with pass guarantee as well as they can guide you how to write an essay for university examination. And I wish you the best luck for your future and bight career as Lawyer.

This is great, you are good, i like your post and i still waiting our next post Bandar Ceme

Absolutely really Amazing Articel and good point in there. Thanks shared. Dominoqiu

I needed to thank you for this awesome read!! I certainly getting a charge out of each and every Scarpe Nike Air Max 95 Essential of it I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post.

The information which you people are given are really good, These look really great. 
BandarQ

The information which you people are given are really good, These look really great. 
BandarQ

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu