LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhisikta Nandi   04 April 2017

How to withdraw my pf amount in case of absconding

Due to personal resons, I had leave my job without serving the notice period. The company will terminate me as Absconde. I want to withdraw the amount of my PF account. The PF tracker of my organisation has one option regarding PF closing request.But I doubt that the application portal will not remain accesseble to me after the termination process.In that case what is the procedure for withdrawing the PF amount or what should be done. Kindly guide me in this scenario.


 5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 April 2017




Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 April 2017

Why do you want to abscond? Post full facts/details.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 April 2017

Choosing to retire by resignation is not misconduct!

Resignation can be without permission, notice.


Instead of absconding/abstaining/absenting: muster courage /your wits/guts and submit notice of resignation (reasonable notice if you can)/resignation, under proper acknowledgment.

If employee has resigned under proper acknowledgment then employee has not absconded.

Resignation is a personnel matter and can be tendered by letter thru Redg. Post/at reception where all dak is recived under proper acknowledgment.

Employee should preferably tender notice/resignation by letter thru Redg. Post and obtain POD from PO.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 April 2017

If company has some software resigantion tool then scanned copy can be uploaded with comments that on dated it has been sent by Redg. Post or screenshot from software tool can be sent by email from personal email id.

Both PF/ESIC provide unmatchable benefits to employee.


PF Tracker: It seems to be some other software tool.

The PF a/c is managed by EPFO or approved PF trust of your establishment.

It is better to transfer the PF to new employer.

The original PF froms need to be submitted to employer by employee. Employee should submit under proper acknowledgment.

Employer needs to attest PF froms and submit to EPFO as per applicable rules {within 5days and supply the acknowledgment issued by EPFO (for employee) to employee under effective/reliable mode of communication e.g; Redg. Post}

Declinature to attest PF froms may become offence.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 April 2017

Absconding/abstaining/absenting: is misconduct and employer may not erase yor name from its rolls hence may not attest PF forms as employer-employee relationship is not ended.


Other Prespective: Get PF forms attested by any of the other authorities as per EPFO and submit PF froms to O/o jurisdictional RPFC, under proper acknowledgment.

Visit nearest EPFO office and inquir in person from PRO/APFC.


1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query