Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ILLAA Mishra (N)     30 May 2015

How to take stay from court

Hello Sir,

we are staying in a house since last 25 years. This house was constructed by my Father and My real uncle. My uncle taken a Home loan on his name. Since my chacha taken a home loan so legally this house is on my uncle's name. My uncle not staying in this house from last 20 years. he is staying in different city and he has another house in that city as well. we have renovate this house and spend approx 1 Lakh rs in 1995 and given 70000 rs (some by cash and some by Bank transfer) to my chacha in 2001.  Now He don't want to give us any money and want to sell this house. My father don't have any document to prove this but peoples staying in my colony are with us. My father is not in condition to buy house. Sir please help us how can i take a stay on this house?

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 May 2015

since the house is on your uncles name though your father had spent money on the renovation of house cant lay any claim on it.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 June 2015

This property being on your uncle's name, it will not be proper to fight for it. You may try to have amicable settlement involving some elders to solve the crisis. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register