Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chaitanya (CPA)     15 January 2013

How to remove my tenants name from (kul)

Hi SIr,

I am Chaitanya Dalvi, my grand father owned a land of 9.3 acres in Belgaum, Karnataka, he had given the land for lease to our tenants, tenants filed form 7A( for occupancy rights), out of which 5 acres land went on their name, now remaning is 4.3 acres for which again in the year 1999 they applied form 7A, the case is in pend and their name exists on 7/12 extract as tenant, as per my knowledge there was a rule or something like redundant entry introduced in karnataka, where the tenants name should have been erased in the year 1992-1994, is this correct? if yes then tenants name still exists, and case is in karnataka appleate tribunal, can i go to Deputy comissioner and request him to consider tenant's name as redundant enrty and delete it??

Please respond.

Regards, Chaitanya

Learning

1 Replies

Chaitanya (CPA)     18 January 2013

HAD BEEN TO DEPUTY COMISSIONER , REQUESTED HIM TO DELETE MY TENANTS NAME, BUT HE SAID SINCE THE CASE IS IS KARNATAKA APPLLEATE TRIBUNAL, TENENTS NAME CANT BE DELETED.

I REQUEST YOU TO GIVE ME SOME TIPS AND STRONG POINTS. SO THAT I CAN STAND MY CASE AND WIN.. PLEASE HELP

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register