how to purchase a sc/st land in rajasthan

my family owns a residential plot in Rajasthan since last 25 years, but for some reasons they didn't tried to get it registered, now when I wanted some loan on that property so I tried to get it registered then I came to know that land is registered on some SC/ST cast person so registry can't be done we can only live on that property but can't get it registered will any body tell me how to get it registered.


If it was allotted by the Government, the conditions need to be fulfilled before sale.Verify whether it was allotted or bought through sale deed from others.


U file declaratory suit in civil court with necessary documents.
ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1.  IT is a prosecutable offence to Sale /Purchase an property that was originally alloted to a SC /ST person, since the property is alloted for his self-sustanance only and the property belongs to the State Govt. The State Govt., can reclaim it back and seize the property, without assigning any reason, whatsoever.

2.  IF you are a POA holder of the SC /ST person, THEN you can apply to the district collector to convert the  SC /ST's "new tenure property" into "old tenure property" (freehold), by paying the prescribed penalty /fine for the purposes, by following due procedures of law.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x