New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NARESH SHARMA (Technical)     30 April 2015

How to proceed after sc rulling

Dear Experts, one case of my friend was running u/s 138 in rajasthan udaipur dist. court, One party gave three cheques to my friend and all three bounced, the bank from which cheques were drawn is in the Gujrat Rajkot dist. now after the Supremecourt guidelines in a criminal appeal no 2287/2009, court has return my friend file and told to file the case in the Gujrat.

We need help

What is alternat to file case in udaipur itself? as we dont want to file again in Gujrat as we have already lost our valuable time and money and bounced amount also, and don't want travel to Gujrat. and how much time will it take to finalize.




 2 Replies

bsrao   01 May 2015

It may take forever. That is how our system works. You cannot go against SC's direction. God only have to save you if you try to seek justice.


If there is time limit than you can file summery suit for recovery at your place.


Otherwise it will be worth to file case in Gujrat if you want  to recover money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register