LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramaraj Venkatesh (Own Buisness)     02 January 2016

How to open a Branch of An NGO

Dear Sir/Madam, I have an NGO In tamil nadu registered about 4 years back and i am the secretary for it, Now i want open a branch in Uttar pradesh what are the formalities should i have to pass a resolution in a General body meeting or should i have to authorise some one to do it on my behalf, I Have not filed the balance sheet since past four years due various reasons will i have to face any difficulties because of this. kindly reply thank you in advance

Ramaraj

Learning

5 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     02 January 2016

As you have not filed any accounts or the audit report of your NGO.. this might create a problem for you. Because Annual audit is compulsory for the NGOs.. consult a concern person at the office of the Charity Commissioner office of your city.

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     02 January 2016

See there is no problem in opening a branch office in any state of India except in J&K. By simple amendment in article of association and Memorandum of Association according to the bylaws of your NGO you can do it; However in getting registered that branch office with the state authority of the Sub Registrar level and Cimmissionaer Charity and Free Grants you have to submit latest acount's audited copies which you can not overlook. Get prepare for that and any time call me for further guidance if any required.

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     03 January 2016

I endore above views.

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     03 January 2016

I endore above views.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 January 2016

I agree to the views expressed by learned advocate Mr. Anand Bali.

You may immediately consult an auditor and get your accounts straight

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register