how to lodge a police complaint

my son has aged about 11th year, had been studying 5th class. To day date 16.09.2019. around 3 pm my son two permanent tooth fracture in the class room by another student.
This grievous injury happened by the administrator of the school was negligent with they didn't proper supervise the children.

The school management didn't sent my son for medical treatment for fracture of permenent teeth and wasn't even called to me.

What can I do

You can file a complaint with the Board OF Education and they will issue Notice to School.

Get Medical Certificate and file a written complaint to the District magirtate /Metroploitant Magistrate for investigation of matter ;

The matter should not be taken lightly as there has been cases in school where Children even plan for henious crimes. The case of Pradum Kumar is an eye opener.



Retired employee.

Before that make an oral complaint and do not take serious steps against the school if you wanted your son to continue in the same school, as management may take revengeful actions against your son, who is a student of their school.  A sensitive issue, deal carefully and consider the career of your son also.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x