LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunan   01 July 2022

How to implement the order passed by district court

District court has passed a order and now i have to get it implemented and take position what is the best way to get this process done it's very urgent 


 1 Replies

Saquib Siddiqui   07 July 2022

Is the order passed is a decree or an interlocutory order?

For enforcing a decree an execution Petition has to be filed in competent court under Order 21 of CPC- 1908.

Whereas for interlocutary order it needs to be seens that what kind of order is passed and under which provision of CPC. Thereafter relevant sections can be looked at for encforcement of such an interlocutory order,


Saquib Siddiqui,


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register