LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varun   22 March 2019

how to get the original document from court?

I had submitted original property document in land dispute in sub court and the land dispute is settled outside the court... in between the settlement talks . the case has been transferred from lower court to district court the settlement is over and . Now I need the original document urgently .but court didn't put date or hearing they just simply keep the file on table it's been 3 months and I am going daily to the court. even not press memo also given by my lawyer still now no solution...please guide me to get the document soon


 3 Replies

Muhammad Moin   22 March 2019

change lawyer. and file relevant application as per CPC
1 Like

Shashi Dhara   23 March 2019

When court proceeds settlement memo then Fterwsrds u claim.

varun   23 March 2019

for not pressing the suit the court didn't give the number for the transferd district court they say case is in judge table he will see and then we will number the case and then you proceed the not pressing and return document.but for 2 months the case is in judge table he didn't see it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads