LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chiraglife (student)     23 February 2012

How to get sale deed when society is not registered but adho

Hi my society is not registered as a Co-Op hsng society as yet,Its still like that ADHOC. However the members of the society are now taking the matter to the lawyer to make the builder give us the Oc and everything.However I am going to Australia for further studies and i require the Sale Deed because they want to see that the education loan is taken on a sale deed and not a Agreement of Sale. Yes I know that sounds not right.

But just please let me know how can i Have the Sale deed ? or share Certificate while the society is not registered.Because I need any one of that.

Please do reply soon its for my future..

Learning

2 Replies

Nandagopal Rao (Retainer)     23 February 2012

There cannot be individual Sale Deed of the premises with share in land, if a co-op housing society is proposed to be formed and registered.  After its registration, land and thebuilding constructed thereon will be transferred to such society by one single sale deed.  

In case it is proposed to form and register a co-operative maintenance society, then it is possible to have individual sale deed.

There cannot be any sale deed with any adhoc group/association.

Nitin Urankar (Junior Works Manager)     18 March 2012

Arrange for a General Body Meeting of all flat holders and form a managing committee electing members to function as Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary, Cashier & Asstt. Cashier (If the no of members is 50 or less). Intimate the proposal regarding formation of Co-op Hsg Soc and its elected members to the builder requesting him to call for a meeting by giving him a 15 days time to hand over the society documents by registered-AD post with a copy to Sub-Registrar, Co-Op Hsg Soc of your area.  After the formation of the co-op housing society, the builder must make a conveyance deed in favour of society with in three months failing which the secretary must take up the matter with the concerned registrar for deemed conveyance.  This process approximately take 6-7 months.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register