LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivakumar.d (production manager)     06 March 2012

How to get rid off from revenue recovery from ksfc

Dear sirs,


I had taken loan from KSFC to the tune of Rs 29 lakhs during the yars 1988-1991,
 they put Rs 80 lakhs during 1996,and siezed my mortguaged industry and they sold it for 14.5 lakhs(the present value was 1 crore during 1996,now it is almost 10 crores),then during 2010,After 14 years)they entered in RTC,in column No:11,as mortigaged to the tune of 80 lakhs,theland  is not mortigaged to KSFC,eventhough they entered in RTC as mortgaged,( i hope it is as revenue recovery),but it inot enterd in E.C but this agricultural land is only 2acre21 guntas which is ancester property,the names of 4 members entered,but it is not bifercated,it is in jointly,my aunty and his son wants to sell it,but due to RTC entered ,nobody buys,i have two childeren with what can i do,please give me good suggesstion

thanking u



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query